File By Fax ServiceThe Grand Rapids Bar Association offers a File By Fax Service to file documents with the 17th Circuit Court. This service is available to members and non-members.
- Motions (all Motions with fee and motion card, please see fees)
- Witness and Exhibit Lists
- Notice Hearings
Prior to transmitting to the GRBA’s File by Fax Service:
- All documents must be on court approved forms.
- All documents must be accompanied by a completed Transmittal Form and completed Credit Card Payment Form.
- Indicate the precise destination for documents (there will be a fee for re-delivery).
- Do not fax duplicate copies. The GRBA staff will make photocopies as necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
First Page: $5.00 Each Additional Page: $2.00
First Page: $8.00 Each Additional Page: $3.00 Fees do not apply to the Transmittal Page and Credit Card Payment Page.
Court Filing Fees
The GRBA will accept forms requiring a court filing fee. The fees assessed by the County Clerk’s Office, and an additional GRBA processing fee ($5.00 for Motions and $10.00 for other documents that require a court filing fee) will be charged to the account provided on the Credit Card Payment Form.
$2.00, if email confirmation is sufficient please include your e-mail address on the transmittal form.
Please complete the Credit Card Payment Form and include it with your fax.
File By Fax Hours of OperationMonday-Thursday
9:00am to 3:00pm
Fridays (Due to Office Hours)
9:00am to 11:00am (EST)
Please Note:File By Fax service will be unavailable on all national Holidays, New Year’s Eve, Presidents Day, and all Court Holidays.
The GRBA office may have altered hours during late December/early January or due to inclement weather.
Please call and speak with GRBA staff to confirm the receipt of transmitted documents.
Check the GRBA website for special Holiday hours.